Sleep in this cozy sanctuary!
Nº de hóspedes:2
Casas de banho1
|Morada||Putnum, 11221 New York, Estados Unidos|
|Tipo de propriedade||Quarto privado|
|ID da Propriedade||CN75VR5N|
|Taxa de aceitação||100%|
|Tempo de resposta||Umas horas|
|Calendário atualizado||Há uma semana|
The bedroom has one Queen Size Bed, ceiling fans / central air, fresh clean sheets, towels and blankets, hardwood floors (low allergen environment), etc.. Guests will have use of shared common areas like the living room, kitchen (cooking / eating utensils) and coffee / tea facilities.
The guest room is located on the top floor (3rd Floor), part of a 3 bedroom apartment (minimum 2 guests per room / 6 guests maximum occupancy for entire apartment).
Our modern, spacious, newly constructed brownstone apartment is located in Brooklyn’s historical neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant, famous for its tree lined streets and landmark brownstones. We are 10-15 minutes from The Brooklyn Art Museum, BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music), Prospect Park, Fort Greene, and Brooklyn’s Botanical Garden.
We’re less than a 5 minute walk to: Laundry Mat with drop off service at intersection of the block
Key Food )Grocery Store); Homeland Organic Market (Grocery, Deli, Cafe); Saraghina (Specialty Pizzeria, Cafe); Peaches (Restaurant), etc..
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests in addition to guest party will be assessed.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Absolutely NO SHOES worn indoors. Please remove shoes upon entering the home. Spa slippers will be provided or bring your favorite slippers for indoors use.
8. PARKING – Alternate Street Parking is available. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. TOILET - The toilet and plumbing system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the plumbing / toilet system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
10. Please Keep Apartment Clean and Tidy At All Times
Wash, dry and place dishes back into cabinets after each use. Clean stove and counters after use. Never leave dishes in the sink. Remove leftover food from sink after use and dispose in garbage
11. Recycle by separating plastic bottles, metal (cans) and glass into a plastic bag and dispose in blue recycle bin in front of the house
12. Always Lock Doors
13. No sleeping on living room sofa or removing sofa pillows for sleeping
14. Damages and Noncompliance to house rules will result in additional charges and deductions from security deposit:
15. Refundable Security Deposit: A Refundable Security Deposit (Damage Deposit) of $200
USD is due immediately upon receipt of booking confirmation
i. Acceptable payment methods are:
a) Credit card - Contact us
b) PayPal - additional fees will apply
ii. Payment method details will be disclosed upon receipt of booking confirmation
iii. Upon cancellation, the entire security deposit will be refunded
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 2 days of the Checkout
Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Option B: The deposit is non-refundable when applied toward the rental fees.
Example: Additional nights, additional guests, upgrades or purchases
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner
16. $20 Early Check In Storage / Late Check Out Storage Fee 12hr Flat Rate: Early Check In Before 4pm / Late Check Out After 9am: Check out of room and place / store luggage as directed by Hosts. An Excessive Cleaning fee will be applied for non-compliance to house rules or failure to store personal items into luggage and within the designated store area.
|Check-in depois das||16:00|
|Check-in antes||Por acordo|
|Check-out antes das||09:00|
|Política de Cancelamento||Restrita|
War sehr schöne und angenehme Atmosphäre.
Ich würde gerne und sofort wieder hier wohnen.
My husband and I stayed at this "Sleep in this cozy sanctuary" located in Bed Stuy in New York. It is very close to the subway station and you can be in the heart of NYC in 15-20 mins. The trains also run 24hrs. We often went out early in the morning and returned late at night so we could see as much of NYC as possible and we felt safe walking home at night. The area has tree lined streets and it is a middle class area and lots of families with children. If your concerned about walking home at night please don't be it's a very quiet area as well and there were always other people who were making their way home when we were. Our host was very friendly and accommodating and pretty much gave us a key to the upper floor and left us to our own devices. There are three separate rooms located on the upper floor and you can safely leave all your belongings in the room as you can lock your door. If I had to say one negative (this is at a push) the room is a little cramped for two with luggage but with some organisation it works fine and for the location to NYC it was a small thing we could live with. We met other people during our stay who were also very nice. The apartment itself has a fully functioning kitchen (cooker, microwave, plates, utensils etc) and it was very classy throughout. Would highly recommend staying here. Karen and Paul Moles, New Zealand
Estuvimos aqui a finales de agosto. Al llegar ya nos exigió 20$/dia por el aire acondicionado (que evidentemente no pagamos)
La habitación pequeña, el baño tuvimos que compartirlo con un grupo de 3 chicos que estaban en la ciudad de fiesta y tuvimos que aguantar sus gritos cada noche hasta tarde al dar nuestra puerta justo a la mesa de la zona común.
El metro no está lejos pero lo necesitarás para absolutamente todo, así que el presupuesto para transporte se disparará.
Además, al volver ya a mi país cuando me devolvió el dinero del depósito me habia cobrado $15 por limpieza excesiva y 15$ por tener que lavar los platos.
Cabe destacar que, sabiendo de experiencias de huespedes anteriores, dejamos todo limpio -incluida la nevera llena de cosas caducadas de anteriores huéspedes- y dejamos TODOS los platos limpios y puestos a secar. Aún así nos cobró ese dinero.
En resumen nada recomendable, además sumando el metro te acabará saliendo por el mismo precio que dormir en manhattan, pudiendo aprovechar más el tiempo (45min de Putnam ave a manhattan +45 volver)
El barrio sí es recomendable, choca al llegar pero está lleno de vida.
Buscad lugares mejores; los hay, y muchos.
Thais war sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich. Auch war das Appartement sehr sauber. Klein aber fein!!
Die Aufenthalt war sehr nett, die Wohngung sauber, alles Wichtige, was man brauchte war da. Das Zimmer ist recht klein und lag zur Strasse raus, es war aber nicht übermäßig laut, ist ein ruhiges Viertel. Bei Fragen konnte man jederzeit kommen. Alles in allem gut machbar, wenn man nicht viel Zeit im Zimmer verbringt. Und dafür ist man ja nicht in New York:)
In the early summer of 2013 we stayed for two weeks at Thais' place in Brooklyn. This was a very pleasant experience, that we can only recommend. Thais and his wife were very friendly people, concerned about our welfare, took time to answer all our questions, explain great sights, public transportation etc. It felt like having a real home to come home to at night.
Living there for two weeks, even the neighbors started greeting us, and we can also recommend the neighborhood, its a quiet yet central middle class neighborhood, a supermarket and bus stop just around the corner and subway nearby.
We enjoyed staying in New York at Thais's Apartment. The room was clean and we got any informations about New York. Thank you for everything.
Eine wirklich perfekte und günstige Unterkunft für New York. Mit der Metro Linie A ist man in einigen Minuten in Manhatten. Das Zimmer ist zwar etwas klein, reicht aber aufjedenfall aus um wundervolle Tage in Brooklyn zu verbringen. Das Bad und die Küche sind sauber und es gab auch keine Probleme mit den anderen Besuchern sich die Räumlichkeiten zu teilen.
Auch über die Nachbarschaft sollte man sich keine Sorgen machen, man kann in Ruhe Abends/ Nachts nach Hause laufen. Wir wurden immer von allen nett gegrüßt und falls man mal den Weg nicht wusste, wurde einem immer weitergeholfen.
Alles in allem eine super Möglichkeit kostengünstig in New York zu bleiben.
I stayed with my girlfriend for 4 nights at this place and the stay was great. The owner was very accommodating. The only negative thing I have to say is about the bed. They could do a lot better than the one I stayed at. Otherwise I would recommend this place.
Gute Variante um New York zu entdecken...man hat eine gute Anbindung an die Ubahn. Mit der Vermieterin hatten wir nur sehr wenig Kontakt, sie wohnt im Erdgeschoss. Die anderen Bewohner des Apartments waren nett. Insgesamt alles in allem sehr einfach( quietschendes Bett, wenig Geschirr in der Küche, hellhörig), aber für den Preis völlig in Ordnung!
- Qualidade do alojamento garantida
- Todos os anfitriões são verificados por telefone.
- Pagamento de seguro via SSL