Translated by Google Translate
Show original version.
The Farm House is located in Lorenzana, a small village in the hills of Pisa, where the brothers Emidio and Massimo, arrived here in 1949 from the Abruzzo coast, handle with love and wisdom of a profession that has been handed down from father to son a 'farm about 60 acres. Here we produce wine, olive oil, honey and then the usual fodder and wheat which are used for the breeding of fine cattle Chianina. Center of the company is the house where the brothers Emilio and Massimo welcome guests in the farm that offers 2 double bedrooms, all equipped with bathroom, air conditioning and TV.
The decor is elegant and traditional Tuscan style with terracotta floors and ceilings with exposed beams characteristics. For our guests is always on the kitchen thanks to the skilful hands of the Guild, wife of Maximus, will offer daily breakfasts, lunches and dinners with the first fruits cultivated in the company that will make you rediscover the genuine taste of the products farmers.