Acolhedor apartamento de dois quartos no City Hall MRT
Nº de hóspedes:4
Casas de banho1
- Ar condicionado
|Morada||Neihu Distirct, Taiwan|
|Tipo de propriedade||Apartamento|
|ID da Propriedade||6133V6Z9|
O apartamento é novo e musculação localizada no fechado para a prefeitura MRT, 24 horas de gestão de segurança. Você pode ir ao World Trade Center, Taipei 101, caminhando apenas 5 a 10 minutos.
Tome 1 minutos pode caminhar até Taipei MRT City Hall. 1min da estação de ônibus
Existem 12 apartamentos neste edifício, e com estilo diferente para aluguer.
2rooms para cama 2-3person/1regular, 1single cama estilo
2Rooms para cama 3-4person/1regular, cama estilo 1japanese
Instalações estão incluindo: 32 polegadas LED geladeira, TV, máquina de lavar roupa, ar-condicionado, sofá, cama, roupa armário, mesa, cozinha e TV a cabo e internet.
Reserva mínima: 3 nightsDaily
Todos os utilitários (luz, água, TV a cabo, Internet) estão incluídos.
|Preço semanal||936 €|
|Check-in depois das||15:00|
|Check-in antes||Por acordo|
|Check-out antes das||12:00|
|Política de Cancelamento||Restrita|
The apartment is true to what is being portrayed in the photographs.
The location: Ideal, less than 5min walk from sub-station. It is very convenient to travel to other locations as it is an interchange as well.
The apartment: well maintained, clean, slightly small (ideal for 2-3, but rather cramped for 4); Most importantly, comfortable beds for a good night's rest!!
Checking in/out was also easy due to prior arrangements by the host with the security guardhouse.
- TV, aircon, pantry area, fridge: worked fine, in good condition
- washer/dryer: will need help from the host to operate
- toilet: interesting technology installed, however, there is a particular button which makes noise whenever you activate it
- Friendly guards, who are always around; Helpful when we approached them for assistance/directions
- Small stall which serves good local breakfast within 5min walk to substation entrance1
- Walk towards substation entrance2 and discovered many bakeries and eateries for meals
- Walk around and behind the street and discovered shops for gifts/souvenirs
Our host, Jenny, is a very helpful and approachable lady.
Prior to our date for checking in, there was some confusion and our accommodation was not confirmed.
Since we have arrived days earlier, we sent a request to Jenny if she could meet us and come to a resolution.
She was quick to receive us at that very hour and also provided an alternative on par with what we had booked for.
Throughout our stay, Jenny was also responsive to our queries. Thanks Jenny!
Staying here felt like being a local, returning home everyday after sightseeing.
We definitely enjoyed our stay there in Taipei. :)
- Qualidade do alojamento garantida
- Todos os anfitriões são verificados por telefone.
- Pagamento de seguro via SSL