Lovely new apartment near the beach
Nº de hóspedes:3
Casas de banho1
- Conveniente para Família/criança(s)
- Ar condicionado
- Estacionamento disponível
- Permitido fumar
- Quarto bloqueado
|Morada||obala, 20270 Vela Luka, Croácia|
|Tipo de propriedade||Apartamento|
|ID da Propriedade||5MUB9L0G|
It's located in a small town Vela Luka on the Korcula island which is known for it's beautiful pebble beaches, crystal clear sea and many diving locations that attract divers from around the world.
The apartment has one bedroom with a large comfortable bed for two and a couch for an extra person (free of charge), lovely kitchen, bathroom with a shower, small dining room and a terrace, situated on the 1st floor. The air conditioning and Wi-fi is free.
The apartment is fully equipped with evertything you'll need on your vacation and everything is free to use.
There is another appartment in the facility, but the entrance is separated, so your privacy is guaranteed. The frendly hosts are always available and ready to help with anything you need :)
If you're looking for a place to relax, far away from the city crowd and noise, then you've come to the right place. Korcula has a rich history and a beautiful nature:
-The town of Korcula (50km away) is known as a birth place of famous Marco Polo.
-the archaeological site ''Big Cave'' or ''Vela Spila'', in Vela Luka
-the beach on the small island of Proizd near Vela Luka was chosen by the Croatian Tourist Board for the most beautiful beach of Croatia in 2007
-one day trip to Dubrovnik (about 150km) is also easy to arrange
there are many more things and places to see, and as your host, I'll be happy to reccomend and show you where to go :)
Vela Luka is a small town, with no public transit because everything you need is in walking distance. However, there is a lot to see on the whole island, so a car is the best way to comute. If you don't travel by car, renting a scooter is also great and cheap option.
|Check-in depois das||14:00|
|Check-in antes||Por acordo|
|Check-out antes das||10:00|
|Política de Cancelamento||Restrita|
We only had a short stay (1 night) in the apartment, so it's difficult to give a detailed review:
Positives: The apartment is only a short drive (4 min) away from the port (in case you want to take the ferry). The beautiful beach of Proizd is also nearby...
However some things can be improved:
- No bath towels were provided, only hand towels (all the other apartments we booked in Croatia provided bath as well as hand towels).
- There were a number of mosquitoes which bothered us through the night - there's probably not much that can be done about this, but it would have still been nice to get a warning in advance so that we could have carried some anti-mosquito sprays or so. We did not have this issue of mosquitoes anywhere else in Croatia...
- Qualidade do alojamento garantida
- Todos os anfitriões são verificados por telefone.
- Pagamento de seguro via SSL