Qualidade Acessível London Apartment
Nº de hóspedes:6
Casas de banho1
Andar no.(com elevador)
- Conveniente para Família/criança(s)
- Máquina de lavar/secar
- Elevador no edifício
- Quarto bloqueado
- Ar condicionado
|Morada||Mannock Close, NW9 5WD London, Reino Unido|
|Tipo de propriedade||Apartamento|
|ID da Propriedade||392DMQGB|
|Taxa de aceitação||100%|
|Tempo de resposta||Umas horas|
Nicely and tastily decorated, this top class flat located in Colindale, North West London, is suitable for short term stay and ideal for tourists, business professionals, contractors, or anyone in London looking for short let. Absolutely spotless and clean. Nothing to share with anyone except, an access corridor to both this flat and a separate studio flat next door.
You will enjoy a beautiful bedroom with overbed mirrored wardrobes, a spotless new bathroom, and a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- Top security, the estate is completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- Nicely decorated bedroom with clean bedding sets
- Freshly clean Carpet floor, double glazing;
- Comfortable 3 seater and 2 seater sofas with TV and sky box with over 300 channels, DVD player with DVD movies.
- Complete office for all your business needs: PC with Printer-scanner-copier (ink cartridges not provided), 30MP Webcam & headset for Skype, video conferencing, wireless internet (up to 36Mbps speed).
- Fully functional Kitchen with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, toaster, juice maker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Spotless neat bathroom;
- FREE London travel information about travelling by bus, train or cycling in London
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, gym equipment.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station and 20 minutes tube journey from Colindale to the heart of London Tottenham Court Road tube station. Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
- At night, 2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.
* Check-in and release of keys: Will be done at the property itself.
*Check-in time: To be arranged between host and guest. Please ensure you have arranged with the host a check-in time before coming to the property. Else no one will be waiting for you.
* How to arrange check-in time? Just let the host know your preferred check-in time once you know. The host will confirm at least 3 days before your arrival the best possible time for your check-in. It is flexible if there is no guest before you checking out. Otherwise it could also depend on the guests before you check-out time and the time required to get the property ready for you.
* Check-out is by agreement with you taking into consideration the guest after you preferred check-in time. You can check-out late if guests after you want to check-in late.
* Please ensure you have Host contact number available on the day of check-in.
* Due to a minority of guests not turning up at agreed time, please do contact host at least 30 minutes before arrival at the property to confirm how far you are or for any delays. If you just turn up at the property late, there is a high chance the host would have left and you will have to wait for him.
* The flat is in a block of flats completely gated with no access to outsiders. Your host Oliver will be waiting for you but please call him when you arrive.
* Strictly No smoking anywhere inside the flat to ensure it is always suitable for non-smokers as well and child friendly. You may smoke outside in open air.
* If you would like direction to the property, the best and even cheapest transport connection from any airport, please call your host Oliver. Good planning means you should always be prepared before you leave your house.
* Return the house as you have found it, reasonably clean and tidy. What need to be completed before check-out and return of your deposit will be fully explained. You will get your deposit back in full if you respect the Check-out rules.
|Preço para mais de 4 hóspedes||14 € por hóspede/noite extra|
|Check-in depois das||Por acordo|
|Check-in antes||Por acordo|
|Check-out antes das||Por acordo|
|Política de Cancelamento||Flexível|
We really enjoyed our stay in this property. You have more space then in a hotel, it's very clean and you have all the kitchen utensils you need. ASDA supermarket and Colindale underground station are near by. You can try to take the underground to Golders Green and take bus 13 or 82 to the centre. If you're not used to traffic it can be uncomfortable when you try to sleep but it didn't bother us.
It was a nice appartment, very clean and a lot of accommodation. The car was safety parked and there was a lot of security. The gost was very helpfull and friendly. He gave us a lot of information about the underground for traveling cheaply. The underground was not far away and it took only 20 minutes to go to the center of Londen. We want to come back another time because we had a nice holiday.
Tres bel appartement situé à 10mm d'une station de métro.très bon accueil des propriétaires.
Excellent price and nice property
It was conveniently close to a large grocery store and the Colindale Underground station and bus routes for access to central London. Oliver was extremely helpful and great to work with.
The clothes dryer listed in the amenities was somewhat misleading. It's actually a very warm utility closet with space for hanging clothes to dry. Also, the noise from the busy street below may disturb light sleepers.
Overall, it was far more comfortable than staying in a hostel and nice to have the home amenities lacking in a hotel. This is an outstanding value at a great price. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
After our short trip to London in the beginning of January we can warmly recommend this accommodation. The landlord is very cooperative, friendly and welcoming. We could make some arrangements with him prior to the trip, and he also gave us some useful advice and information about this area of London and how to get going from there.
The flat is furnished with everything you need, and both tube and bus station is not very far away. Shops and supermarkets are also close by.
For those who sleep with “open window”: the flat is next to a rather big crossing, which is reflected pretty much by the noise level. But you can always plug something in your ear, of course.
The highlight of the house is by all means the view of the roof. You can look around to see the city’s outline. We could only marvel at how beautiful this might be in warm summer nights… And for people who don’t like to drink wine on roofs, there are some sport facilities to lose sweat and weight as well.
Thanks Oliver, we really enjoyed it and we’d love to come back!
Sybille, Guido & Max
The apartment is very nice, as description, well heated and equipped. The location is good, the subway stop "Colindale" is close and convenient to get to the center. In the area there are many grocery stores open until late at night, supermarket, fast food, pizzeria, restaurants, etc.. The building is quiet and safety.The hosts are friendly and helpful.
My stay at Oliver's studio was ok. A couple issues during my stay such as the wifi not working, but nothing major.. Oliver was super friendly.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Muy flexible de horarios, llegamos dos horas antes de lo acordado, però él estuvo ahí en un momento para hacernos el check in. No hubo ningún problema, el apartamento era mejor de lo que imaginábamos en las fotos y con un equipo más moderno. Todo era funcional y prácticamente no hacía falta llevar nada, había secador, toallas, champús, geles, gomina, ventilador...
Había algún mueble como la mesa montable que se salía una madera, però Oliver nos dijo que lo arreglaria.
Un lugar perfecto para pasar una buena estancia en Londres a un muy buen precio :)
Oliver es una persona muy amable. Ha sido un muy buen anfitrion. El departamento esta muy bien ubicado, cerca del metro, en avenida y a 1 cuadra del supermercado abierto las 24hs. El unico problema que tuvimos es que nos resulto chico. Eramos 8 personas y considero que es un departamento apto para 6. Si volvieramos a ir, pero 6 personas en lugar de 8 no dudaria en volver a reservarlo.
- Qualidade do alojamento garantida
- Todos os anfitriões são verificados por telefone.
- Pagamento de seguro via SSL