A Wimdu começou com uma pequena equipa internacional em Março de 2011, tornando-se rapidamente num grupo fortemente unido de 350 colaboradores dedicados em todo o mundo.
Continuando a crescer rapidamente, a Wimdu é uma plataforma online com uma vasta gama de alojamentos privados que se estende tão longe quanto a sua imaginação está disposta a levá-lo. Quer se trate de um quarto num apartamento compartilhado em Berlim ou um apartamento minimalista em Nova Iorque. A página Wimdu contém mais de 150,000 propriedades em mais de 100 países assegurando todos os usuários do que exactamente procuram: alojamento espectacular num lugar deslumbrante a um preço mais acessível que qualquer hotel!Contactamos convidados e anfitriões em todo o mundo, inspirando encontros únicos que permitem descobrir uma nova forma de viajar, permanecendo fiel ao nosso slogan "Viaje como um local".
A Wimdu também lhe permite alugar o seu próprio espaço ganhando dinheiro, bem como, ajudando os outros a explorar o mundo!
- Estabelecida :
- Março 2011
- Sede :
- Berlim, Alemanha
- > 15 idiomas
- > 100 países
- > 250 trabalhadores
- > 150,000 alojamentos
- > 100,000 utilizadores registados
- > $90,000,000 investidos
Wimdu foi fundada por Arne Bleckwenn e Dreiling Hinrich, dois amigos que se conheceram na universidade e com sucesso fundaram duas empresas, juntos, antes de estabelecer a Wimdu.
Dos dois mochileiros apaixonados surgiu a ideia da Wimdu numa viagem de um ano que fizeram por todo o mundo. Entediado da monotonia de quartos de hotel e da austeridade crescente de albergues, eles começaram a hospedar-se mais e mais frequentemente em pequenos quartos oferecidos pelos locais: sala de estar com eles, recebendo dicas e noites de gastos para conhecê-los. Motivados pelas suas experiências e um interesse internacional no aluguer personalizado, eles decidiram criar uma empresa que combina know-how técnico com paixão por viajar e uma maior atenção às necessidades individuais de seus usuários, tudo enraizado num sabor único de Berlim. O resultado foi a Wimdu.
Somos uma equipa diversificada de pessoas altamente qualificadas e entusiastas com o objetivo de transformar o aluguer privado, numa fácil forma de usar uma norma global. Queremos mudar a forma como as pessoas viajam para algo mais real e pessoal, para ajudá-los a "viajar como um local", como sugere o nosso lema. A nossa grande equipa de mais de 350 pessoas está localizada não só em nossa sede em Berlim, mas encontra-se distribuída por vários sítios em todo o mundo.
A Wimdu conecta anfitriões e hóspedes em todo o mundo
Jason e Sarah são um casal lindo e foi óptimo conhecê-los. Passámos muitas horas a conversar e foi divertido. Eles são pessoas sociáveis, limpas e arrumadas, assim como muito respeitadoras. Tudo o que se pode pedir de um convidado. Gostaria de recebê-los de novo! Espero que estejam bem! A & B
Estamos em nossa segunda lua de mel, fazendo um curso de degustação e a visitar vários pontos turísticos por toda a Europa com um orçamento em mente. Encontrámos alojamento através da Wimdu tal como queríamos, uma experiência local e mais pessoal, onde temos a oportunidade de conhecer outras pessoas. Temos coisas somente positivas para apontar. Ahman e Bruce foram simpáticos e hospitaleiros. Eles têm uma bela casa (...) Lamentamos que só pudemos permanecer por três dias!
Quando abrir a porta da sua casa para Nicole e Anne, vai sentir-se como se estivesse a receber velhos amigos. Passámos um bom tempo com eles. Nicole e Ana são pessoas muito agradáveis, muito fáceis de lidar, amigáveis e com muito entusiasmo. Podemos indicá-los para qualquer host. Desejamos-lhes, a esta mãe e filha, tudo de melhor para as suas vidas. Obrigado pela vossa preferência, serão sempre bemvindos em qualquer momento. Cumprimentos de Anna e Jordy, Barcelona
Os nossos anfitriões nos fazem sentir muito bemvindos. Para estar numa cidade desconhecida com a minha filha foi muito bom ter a casa de Anna e Jordy como a nossa 'casa base'. É fácil chegar a todos os lugares em Barcelona através do metro ou a pé, e estar tão perto do Parque Guell torna-o ainda mais especial. (...) Mas a estadia foi especialmente boa por causa da atenção e cuidado mostrado pela Anna e o Jordy para com seus convidados. Venha visitá-los! Nicole
Termos e condições
Termos e Condições Gerais (GTC) para usar a plataforma online wimdu.pt
(Last updated version)
Scope, amendment of General Terms and Conditions
- The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) below apply to the use of the platform www.wimdu.com (also: “platform”). This is a service of Wimdu GmbH (“Wimdu” or “we”).
- “Users” within the sense of these General Terms and Conditions are natural and legal persons who have registered and whose registration has been confirmed by Wimdu.
- Wimdu offers the usage of its platform, in particular the use of the database, solely on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions.
- By registering for or using our services, users consent to the validity of these General Terms and Conditions.
- Wimdu reserves the right to amend its General Terms and Conditions effective for the future if an adjustment is necessitated by economic or legal grounds. The amendments will not become part of the agreement until the user consents to such amendments. It is sufficient for this purpose that Wimdu sends the new version of the General Terms and Conditions to the e-mail address that the user provided for information purposes. If the user does not contradict the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions within one week, consent will be considered to have been granted.
- Conflicting terms and conditions of the user have no effect (point 2.5 notwithstanding), even if Wimdu does not contradict them.
Performance by Wimdu, performance by providers
- The platform is an online market place on which users can offer and rent apartments, houses, rooms or other accommodation (“accommodation”).
- On www.wimdu.com, Wimdu provides a platform on which users can communicate with each other and conclude agreements. Wimdu itself does not offer any accommodation; it merely acts as an intermediary for the conclusion of agreements between users.
- Leases are concluded exclusively between the user providing the accommodation (“provider”) and the user renting the accommodation (“tenant”). Wimdu itself is not a party to the leases concluded between the website’s users. However, Wimdu is entitled to act as a representative for the provider with the authority to conclude agreements and to conclude agreements on his behalf. However, the provider and the tenants are themselves responsible for satisfying their own contractual obligations. In the event of default, this must be negotiated between the users. Wimdu saves and will transmit the contact data of both parties for this purpose.
- Wimdu does not examine the legality, accuracy or completeness of offers published on the platform or user content, and these do not represent the views of Wimdu. Wimdu is not responsible for third-party offerings or content.
- Providers can apply their own terms and conditions to the accommodation they are renting that do not affect the General Terms and Conditions of Wimdu.
- Providers and tenants are responsible for their adherence to the provisions governed by public law, including municipal codes regarding property rental.
Registration, realisation of the user agreement, contractual declarations
- User registration is required for the use of Wimdu’s offering. Registration is free of charge and requires that users accept Wimdu’s General Terms and Conditions. The user agreement between Wimdu and the user arises on receipt of the registration confirmation e-mail at the e-mail address provided by the user. There is no claim to the conclusion of such a user agreement.
- Registration is available only to natural persons, legal persons and partnerships that are fully legally competent. The registration of a legal person or partnership may be performed only by a natural person with power of representation who must be named. When registering, only individual persons may be given as the owner of the user account (i.e. no married couples or families).
- When registering, the user undertakes to provide accurate, up-to-date and complete information as required by the registration form, in particular first and last name, current address (not a PO box), a valid e-mail address and, where appropriate, the name of the company and an authorised representative. The data must be up-to-date and correct at all times. Multiple registrations under different member names are prohibited. When registering, the user chooses a member name and a password. The member name cannot be an e-mail or Internet address, must not violate third-party rights – in particular naming or trademark rights – and must not transgress the bounds of common decency. After registration, the user is assigned a password and a name for his user account.
- The user can receive contractual declarations at his stated e-mail address.
User obligations, user account, system integrity
- The user is solely responsible for all content that he places on the platform. In his relationship to Wimdu, he untertakes not to place illegal content on the platform and to refrain from actions that violate laws.
The provider is responsible for ensuring that the accommodation he offers is described
correctly and completely. He must provide the information in Wimdu’s required fields at a
minimum so that the accommodation and the offer are described with sufficient accuracy.
In addition, the provider is free to stipulate further conditions such as the amount of any
deposit, the cost of final cleaning, cancellation options, etc. The various cancellation
policies that can be agreed are available under cancellation policies. The user
undertakes to keep the information in his user account up-to-date and accurate at all
times, i.e. to correct it immediately in the event of a change. A user account cannot be
- The user undertakes to use his user account himself only and to keep his password secret.
- The user is liable to Wimdu for all actions performed using his user account, unless the user is not responsible for the misuse of his user account.
- Once the user is aware that third parties have access to his user data or have otherwise gained access to his user account, he must notify Wimdu of this immediately. Wimdu is entitled to then block the user account until the situation has been clarified.
- Each user must independently verify the identity of his respective contract partner. Wimdu accepts no liability for the accuracy of the user contact information entered on the platform.
- The user undertakes to set up his systems and programmes in connection with the use of Wimdu offering in a way that ensures that the security, integrity and availability of systems set up by Wimdu to provide its services are not affected. Users must not block, rewrite, or modify content generated by Wimdu or interfere with the Wimdu offering in any other way that contravenes the purpose of the user agreement. Wimdu is entitled to set up the required measures in accordance with section 12 as are necessary to ensure the system integrity of Wimdu or third-party systems.
- Users must not use addresses, contact data, or e-mail addresses that they obtain by using the website for any purpose other than for contractual communication. In particular, these data must not be forwarded to unauthorised persons or used to send advertising, unless the user in question has expressly granted his consent in advance.
- The user absolutely must not send mass messages with the same content via the platform. Any spamming or similarly harassing action towards other users or third parties is prohibited.
- Each user is himself responsible for archiving any information that can be viewed on the website and saved by Wimdu that is required for the purposes of preservation of evidence, accounting, etc. on a storage medium independent of Wimdu.
- In the event of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions by a user, Wimdu is entitled to exercise its virtual householder rights. Wimdu can exclude the user in question from using its services, delete the content he uses, or take other measures within the meaning of section 12. Wimdu will take legal action to exercise its legitimate rights to forbearance and compensation.
Handling of content and rights
- Within the framework of the platform’s functionality, providers can present to potential tenants using a variety of media. Certain rules must be complied with to ensure that the various media are utilised legally so that neither the user nor Wimdu can be made liable. These rules derive, for example, from laws protecting copyrights and brands in addition to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Wimdu saves for the user the multimedia content uploaded by him (images, text, etc.) or merely arranges the necessary memory space and access to it. Users themselves are therefore solely responsible for the multimedia content they upload to Wimdu and indemnify Wimdu against all third-party claims resulting from this. In particular, this indemnification also includes the costs of appropriate prosecution and legal defence.
- Users will therefore ensure that the uploaded content does not violate applicable law or legal provisions, common decency, or in particular third-party rights (naming rights, personality rights, copyright, data protection rights, etc.). In particular, users undertake not to upload content that violates the terms of the Strafgesetzbuch (SGB – German Penal Code) or the Jugendmedienschutz -Staatsvertrag (JMStV – German Interstate Treaty on the Protection of Minors in the Media). The user also undertakes not to utilise content that is pornographic, glorifies violence, or is race baiting. This also applies to the sending of e-mails and other electronic communication media of the platform.
- By uploading multimedia content, users transfer to Wimdu a free, revocable, unlimited, non-local right of use that can be sublicensed to the multimedia content uploaded to Wimdu by the user. In particular, the right of use comprises the right to process the multimedia content for the purposes of the platform and to make it available to the public offline, in printed or electronic form, by wired or wireless connection, in such a way that it is accessible to members of the public at places and times of their choosing, including playback on their chosen receiver terminal that allows online access, in particular stationary and portable computer and mobile handheld devices such as smartphones, tablets and similar equipment.
- The content offered via Wimdu is protected by copyright. The platform is generally accessed and utilised individually by a natural person using a web browser. The use of technologies such as web spiders, crawlers, or similar programmes, the purpose of which is not just the indexing of content but also the mass accessing and saving of the platform’s content is prohibited. This also applies in particular to technologies that enable so-called screen scraping and other third-party services.
- In the event of a violation of these prohibitions and the guidelines of these General Terms and Conditions, Wimdu is entitled to refuse acceptance of content, to delete and block content immediately and to delete the pages and links to them immediately. In such cases the user has no right to the restoration of his multimedia content on the internet platform or the release of his deleted user profile.
Availability and amendment of the website
- The user has no legal claim to permanent use of the platform. In particular, Wimdu is not required to ensure that the platform is available or can be reached at all times. However, Wimdu endeavours to maintain operation of the platform with as few disruptions as possible and to continue to develop it in line with user requirements.
- Wimdu can temporarily restrict use if this is necessary in terms of security, integrity, capacity limits, or the performance of technical measures (maintenance work). In particular, Wimdu will take users’ legitimate interests into account by notifying them in advance.
Liability for third-party sites
- The platform’s pages also include links to websites on the Internet maintained by third parties, the content of which is not known to Wimdu. Wimdu merely provides access to the websites and accepts no responsibility for the content. The links to third-party Internet sites merely serve to facilitate navigation. Wimdu does not espouse the views expressed on the sites to which it links, and rather hereby expressly distances itself from all content on all websites that it links to on its platform.
- The owners of the Internet sites to which the Wimdu platform hyperlinks are solely responsible for both their content and the goods or services offered for sale there.
Booking process, payment, invoicing
- By listing an accommodation on the Wimdu website, the provider is issuing an invitation to submit offers. Another user can submit an offer to conclude a lease for this accommodation. The agreement arises if the provider accepts this offer within 24 hours in a manner intended by Wimdu. Otherwise, the other user is no longer bound to his offer.
- One of the options shown under Cancellation Policies can be agreed. Refunds required as a result will be paid by Wimdu to the user using the same channel chosen by him within the meaning of section 9.4.c.
The provider must ensure that:
- the description of the accommodation and the images used do not violate the law or third-party rights and that they relate only to the accommodation on offer.
- successfully booked accommodation is indicated accordingly.
- information uploaded does not constitute references to third-party content.
- he complies with public law regulations, particularly those for payment, factoring and tax law obligations, which may also include any obligations under sales tax law or indirect tax obligations. The provider will be solely responsible of the obligations and duties of the offer content. Wimdu is entitled to verify the offer of the users and ask for the corresponding proofs.
The payment process shall take place under the following provisions:
- The agreement arises by way of a total price shown at the end of the booking. This consists of the rent and the processing fee, which comprises an administration component and a property-based component determined by the rent. After a booking has been made, Wimdu notifies users of its content and the total price.
- Wimdu is entitled to change the amount of processing fees at any time. This does not apply to leases already concluded. The provider will be notified of the amount of the processing fee by e-mail in a timely manner together with the booking inquiry.
- The tenant must pay the total price shown in the booking, possibly in several instalments, by way of the channel chosen in the booking process. Wimdu receives the money from the tenant on behalf of the provider and holds it for the provider in a non-interest-bearing trust account. If debt collection is unsuccessful, the tenant must reimburse any additional costs incurred. This does not apply if the tenant is not responsible for the failure of debt collection.
- On conclusion of the booking process, the tenant instructs Wimdu to transfer the rent to the provider 24 hours after the start of his stay in the rented accommodation. If use of the accommodation is not transferred to the tenant as per contractual arrangement, the tenant has the right to revoke this instruction to Wimdu. Instructions to Wimdu must be revoked immediately stating grounds and using the contact form.
- The provider shall satisfy his obligation to pay the processing fee to Wimdu by way of Wimdu transferring this from the trust account to his own, so that the provider does not have to make any further payments.
- Users can offset Wimdu processing fees against receivables only if these are due and have been legally established or are undisputed. Receivables cannot be transferred to third parties.
- On request, the provider must issue the tenant with an invoice for the total price. On request, Wimdu will issue the provider with an invoice for the processing fee, though this will be shown without sales tax or similar indirect taxes in accordance with tax law provisions, unless expressly stated otherwise in these regulations.
- Unless Wimdu is notified otherwise, it is refutably assumed that the provider operates in a business capacity and is aware of his resulting (sales) tax obligations and satisfies these accordingly. Wimdu is entitled to demand corresponding evidence of the provider’s business capacity.
- The provider reserves the right to additionally charge other on-site costs based on consumption and use (in particular: electricity, water, heating). The provider must advise the tenant that he has a basic right to charge these costs before concluding the agreement. Such costs are not taken into account in the calculation of the processing fee. This also applies to any security deposit.
- Booking vouchers issued by Wimdu can be used by tenants to make bookings within set periods. Tenants do not receive any payment.
- Users are prohibited from circumventing the above booking and payment processes, in particular the processing fees.
- The provider is entitled to charge a security deposit in his offer. If a provider demands a security deposit from the tenant on the day of arrival, corresponding information on the amount of the security deposit and the payment method must have already been mentioned in the offer. The amount of the security deposit must be stipulated prior to the booking. It must also be clarified in advance when the amount must be paid (e.g. three months before arrival, in cash on arrival).
- If the provider did not mention the security deposit when advertising his accommodation, but demands a security deposit at a later time and the tenant does not agree, this constitutes a refusal to render performance by the provider under the agreed contract. In such cases, Wimdu reserves the right to cancel the booking and to charge the provider a cancellation fee.
- Wimdu is not responsible for the administration of security deposits or for any claims asserted by the provider.
- The website allows users to review each other after performance of the agreement. Reviews are intended to provide meaningful information on users' trustworthiness. The reviews are not reviewed in advance by Wimdu.
- Users undertake to make only truthful statements in the reviews they submit and to comply with the corresponding legal provisions. The reviews expressed by users must not violate third-party rights, in particular personality rights. They must be objective and must not contain defamatory criticism.
- Any use of the review system contrary to the purpose of the review system is prohibited. In particular, users are prohibited from issuing reviews about themselves or arranging for third parties to let information be known in reviews that is unrelated to the settlement of the underlying agreement, and are prohibited from using reviews for any purpose other than presentation on the website.
- Wimdu does not intervene in the review system without justifiable grounds. Reviews issued will be neither amended nor removed by Wimdu unless Wimdu is legally and specifically required to do so. Reviews cannot be altered after they have been posted. They are saved permanently in a user’s reviews profile and can be viewed by all users. Wimdu is entitled to add notes to a review if this is useful for clarification and a better understanding of the review in question.
If reviews are abused by a user, Wimdu shall have the right to remove the review as an exception and to take the measures stated in section 12. This applies in particular if:
- the review must be removed on account of an enforceable court ruling against those who issued the review;
- the comment contains remarks that are vulgar, obscene, racist, not suitable for minors, or criminally offensive;
- the review contains another member’s personal information, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- the review contains unauthorised links or scripts;
- if a user has inadvertently posted a negative review for the wrong user, but has already corrected this error and assigned the same review to the correct user;
- the review was issued by a person who was not authorised to make the booking;
- the revuew comes from a user whose user account was blocked by Wimdu within 90 days of registration. This does not apply to user accounts that are blocked for non-payment of a processing fee or in situations where users are granted the opportunity to solve the problem and the user account is restored.
- Both parties to the agreement can agree to withdraw a review that has already been issued. The review point will be removed and will no longer be included in the reviews profile.
- The user agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The user can terminate it at any time without notice. A declaration of termination to Wimdu in written form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) is sufficient. User's leases with other users that have already been proven or arranged remain unaffected by the termination of the agreement. This applies accordingly to claims for the payment of processing fees already due.
- Wimdu can terminate the user agreement at any time with two weeks’ notice.
This does not affect the right to block, the right to terminate for just cause or individually agreed rights of termination of the user. In particular, Wimdu has just cause if:
- The user does not comply with a not merely insignificant payment obligation in full or in part, despite having been sent a reminder with an appropriate deadline;
- The user violates his obligations under these General Terms and Conditions and does not take remedial action despite having been sent a reminder with a timely deadline. A reminder is not needed if this is not expected to be successful or if the breach is sufficiently severe that it would be unreasonable for Wimdu to maintain the agreement. Furthermore, the severity of the offence can also result from the fact that the user has already been warned several times for similar violations;
- Requirements of law, a court, or an official authority mean that the use of the platform can no longer be offered in this form;
- Wimdu discontinues its platform or business activities;
- Insolvency proceedings are initiated for the user’s assets owing to a lack of funds.
Measures in the event of illegal conduct and/or conduct in breach of contract by the user
If there are specific indications that a user is culpably violating legal provisions, thirdparty rights, or the General Terms and Conditions or if Wimdu otherwise has a legitimate interest, particularly with regard to protecting its users against fraudulent activities, Wimdu can take one or more of the following actions subject to termination without notice:
- Issue the user with a warning;
- Delete the user's offers or other content;
- Restrict the user's use of the website;
- Temporarily or permanently exclude (block) the user from the website;
- Contest and cancel existing leases in the name of the provider without taking into account the otherwise applicable cancellation policies, and reject the user’s offers for the conclusion of a lease in the name of the provider.
- Wimdu also takes the legitimate interests of the user in question into consideration when choosing these measures.
- Leases that have already been concluded between the user and other users are not affected by deletion of an offer. This applies accordingly to claims for the payment of processing fees already due. An effective lease does not arise if Wimdu deletes an offer before it is accepted by a user.
Wimdu has the right to permanently block a user in each of the following cases. As far as reasonable, the user will receive prior warning by Wimdu so that it has the opportunity to dispel suspicion or take remedial action. If a previous warning is not reasonable, e.g. because blocking is necessary to prevent any damage to Wimdu or another user, the user will be subsequently informed by Wimdu of the blocking immediately, and then be given the opportunity to comment and take remedial action. The right to block a user exists if:
- the user has repeatedly received negative reviews in the review system as per section 11 and must be blocked to protect the interests of other market participants;
- the user has provided incorrect contact information in his user account, in particular an incorrect or invalid email address;
- a user account is transferred to another party;
- the user significantly harms other users, in particular if their accommodations and/or furnishings are damaged, destroyed, stolen, etc.;
- there is just cause due to similar risk and responsibility of the user.
- After a user has been permanently blocked by Wimdu, he is not entitled to have the blocked user account or the reviews profile restored. The user will also no longer be permitted to use the website with other user accounts or to re-register.
- If there are specific indications that a user is culpably violating legal provisions, thirdparty rights, or the General Terms and Conditions or if Wimdu otherwise has a legitimate interest, particularly with regard to protecting its users against fraudulent activities, Wimdu can take one or more of the following actions subject to termination without notice:
- Wimdu is fully liable for damages caused with intent or through gross negligence by Wimdu, its employees or agents, for fraudulent concealment of defects, if a guarantee was expressly assumed and for damages arising from injury to life, body and health.
- Wimdu is liable for other damages only if they arise from violation of a duty whose fulfilment makes the proper implementation of the agreement possible and compliance with which is regularly trusted by the parties to the agreement. Its duty to pay compensation is limited to such damages considered typical for the agreement and foreseeable. This does not affect any liability under the Produkthaftungsgesetz (German Product Liability Act).
- As Wimdu does not participate in the contractual relationship between the tenant and the provider, Wimdu accepts no liability for contracts for accommodation.
- Wimdu is authorised to transfer its rights and obligations under this agreement in full or in part to third parties.
- This agreement is subject solely to the substantive laws of the Federal Republic of Germany with the exception of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods and German international private law.
- If the user is a consumer within the meaning of section 13 of the Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB – German Civil Code), this does not affect the mandatory consumer protection regulations in which the consumer is ordinarily resident.
- If individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are or become wholly or partially invalid, the other General Terms and Conditions are still valid. In the event of such a provision being invalid, it shall be replaced by a legal provision.
- All declarations to be sent in connection with the user agreement to be concluded with Wimdu must be issued in writing or by email. The postal address and email address of a user are those that are stated as the current contact data in the user’s user account.
- Wimdu GmbH has engaged its subsidiary Wimdu Malta Limited (38, Level 2, Emanuel Schembri Street, Birkirkara BKR 1810, Malta) to process its credit card transactions.
Políticas de cancelamento
1.Como é definida a política de cancelamento?
- A política de cancelamento é seleccionada pelo proprietário. O proprietário pode escolher uma das três diferentes opções: flexível, moderada ou rígida. Essas polítcas foram criadas para proteger os proprietários e os inquilinos.
2.Como posso cancelar uma reseva?
- Para garantir um processo seguro e simples, todos os cancelamentos devem ser processados através da Wimdu.
- Para cancelar uma reserva contacte o nosso serviço de apoio ao cliente.
- Os cancelamentos devem ser comunicados pela parte que faz o pedido por escrito. Os cancelamentos devem incluir o código da reserva e devem ser enviados através do email com que o utilizador está registado.
- Por favor tenha em conta que o cancelamento só será efectuado quando receber um email de confirmação pela Wimdu.
- O nosso serviço de apoio ao cliente irá encaminhar o seu pedido de cancelamento de imediato para o proprietário ou o inquilino. Você não terá que tomar qualquer outra providência.
3.Se o inquilino cancelar a reserva, como é calculado o reembolso ao inquilino e o pagamento ao proprietário?
3.1. Regras gerais:
- O valor reembolsado ao inquilino depende da antecedência com que o cancelamento é feito e qual o tipo de política de cancelamento escolhida pelo proprietário.
- O valor reembolsável é o valor total menos a taxa de cancelamento, que pode variar. O valor relativo à taxa de cancelamento é visível no processo de reserva. As regras da secção 9.4. relativas aos processos de pagamento aplicam-se de acordo com cada caso.
- Independentemente da política de cancelamento definida pelo proprietário, é responsabilidade do inquilino averiguar e provar que o prejuízo do proprietário é inferior ao valor da taxa de cancelamento.
Política de cancelamento: Flexível
Se você cancelar a reserva pelo menos 2 dias antes da sua entrada (até às 12:00, hora local) você será reembolsado pela totalidade do valor pago, excluindo a taxa de cancelamento Wimdu. Para cancelamentos efectuados a menos de 2 dias antes da entrada, você irá receber 5% do valor total, excluindo a taxa de cancelamento Wimdu.
Política de cancelamento: Moderadora
Se você cancelar a reserva pelo menos 4 dias antes da sua entrada (até às 12:00, hora local) você será reembolsado pela totalidade do valor pago, excluindo a taxa de cancelamento Wimdu. Para cancelamentos efectuados a menos de 4 dias da entrada, você irá receber 5% do valor total, excluindo a taxa de cancelamento Wimdu.
Política de cancelamento: Restrita
Se você cancelar a reserva pelo menos 7 dias antes da sua entrada (até às 12:00, hora local) você será reembolsado por metade do valor total, excluindo a taxa de cancelamento Wimdu. Para cancelamentos efectuados a menos de 7 dias da entrada, você irá receber 5% do valor total, excluindo a taxa de cancelamento Wimdu.
4.É possível um hóspede cancelar após a sua entrada?
- Se você tiver razões para reclamar na entrada, por favor contacte o nosso serviço de apoio ao cliente. num prazo de 24 horas. Se a propriedade alugada não estiver em conformidade com o que foi acordado, nós enviaremos a reclamação para o proprietário. Após analisarmos o caso, iremos descontar o valor a ser pago ao proprietário e reembolsar o hóspede.
- Por favor, tome nota que o reembolso só é possível se a reclamação for recebida pela Wimdu num prazo de 24 horas após a sua entrada.
- A Wimdu reserva-se o direito de exigir o pagamento da taxa processual pelo proprietário.
5. O que acontece se o proprietário cancelar?
- O hóspede recebe a totalidade do valor da reserva. Nesse caso não será aplicada a taxa de cancelamento.
- A Wimdu irá ajudar o hóspede a encontrar uma alternativa para a sua estadia.
- O proprietário terá que pagar uma taxa de 15% do preço total. A taxa de cancelamento aumenta para 50% do preço total se o proprietário cancelar a reserva a menos de 8 dias da data de entrada. Essa taxa será descontada na reserva seguinte para este proprietário.
6. Políticas de Cancelamento Excepcionais
No caso de falecimento de um familiar (mãe, pai, marido/esposa, irmã, irmão, filho) entre 7 dias e 24 horas antes da entrada, o hóspede será reembolsado na totalidade. O proprietário não terá direito a qualquer pagamento. Não serão aplicadas as taxas de cancelamento. Nos cancelamentos feitos num prazo inferior a 24 horas antes da entrada, o hóspede recebe 75% e o proprietário recebe 25% do valor total. Não serão aplicadas taxas de cancelamento. O atestado de óbito é requerido.
6.2 Desastres naturais e outras catástrofes imprevisíveis
Se não for possível ao proprietário cumprir com a sua parte do acordo devido a desastres naturais (tornados, cheias, derrocadas, ciclones, terramoto, furacões), guerra, terrorismo ou acidentes nucleares (e se o proprietário provar que não consegue disponibilizar umaa habitação similar) o hóspede será reembolsado em 75% e o proprietário 25% do valor total. Não serão aplicadas as taxas de cancelamento. Também se aplica caso as alternativas de transporte e deslocação sejam afectadas e o hóspede não conseguir chegar ao local, sujeito a apresentação de prova.
A protecção dos seus dados pessoais são muito importantes para nós. Ao recolhermos, processarmos ou 'utilizarmos' as suas informações pessoais como parte dos serviços prestados, fazemo-lo ao abrigo das respectivas leis Alemã e Europeia de proteção de dados. Utilizamos as informações pessoais fornecidas activamente por si (ex: no momento do registo, ao fazer uma oferta ou nome de utilizador, etc.) para a execução dos nossos serviços.
Utilizamos cookies 'persistentes'. Estes permanecem no computador do utilizador para simplificar os serviços de personalização e de registo da próxima vez que visitar o nosso site. Os cookies podem armazenar, por exemplo, o que o utilizador selecionou. O utilizador pode sempre remover manualmente os cookies 'persistentes'.
Também utilizamos cookies de 'sessão'. Estes não permanecem no computador do utilizador. Quando o utilizador deixa o site, este cookie temporário é eliminado. Através das informações recolhidas, podemos analisar os padrões de utilização e as estruturas do site. Desta forma, podemos melhorar cada vez mais os nossos serviços, como através da melhoria de conteúdo, personalização e facilitando a utilização do site.
Através de uma suposta “ferramenta de acompanhamento” no website, os dados são recolhidos e armazenados para efeitos de marketing e optimização. É criado um perfil de utilizador anónimo com os dados guardados. O utilizador pode opor-se à recolha e armazenamento de dados a qualquer momento no futuro.
Sem o consentimento expresso por parte do utilizador, não iremos utilizar as ferramentas de acompanhamento para recolher secretamente dados pessoais sobre o utilizador e transmitir esses dados a terceiros e plataformas de marketing ou associar os dados a dados pessoais (nome, endereço, etc.).
Ohlauer Str. 43
10999 Berlim, Alemanha
Managing Directors: Arne Bleckwenn, Hinrich Dreiling
Número de Registo Comercial: 129773 B
Tribunal de registo: Roma
Número de Identificação Fiscal: DE 276 228 078
Contacte o nosso apoio ao cliente